If your child is suppose to be asleep for the night, but you hear them over the monitor, saying "potty time, potty time", hopefully you don't get too excited and let them up to go potty, unless you know for sure that is what they mean. I grabbed her hand all happy, saying how wonderful it was that she told me she needed to go potty. She walked me down the stairs, and I'm thinking, okay, she wants to use her potty chair this time, instead of the big toilet. We get down stairs, mind you, it's 11 pm by now. She walks towards her potty chair and the more excited I get, the more excited she gets. She pulls her potty chair up to the coffee table and sits on it.....with the lid closed. She grabs her tea set and says "come on Mommy, it's PARTY time!" Should have seen that one coming.
No comments:
Post a Comment